- Returns are possible for up to 30 days. Unfortunately, after 30 days Cheryl cannot offer you a refund or exchange but she can burn incense or offer up prayers, creating good karma for your future purchases.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable…if you didn’t like her art in the first place you should never have bought one.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. Unless you have budding pre-school artists with giant crayons that have an idea of the direction her art should have gone. Item must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required. Buyer also agrees to pay return shipping costs. Cheryl pays for the shipping if delivered via Owl Mail because dang! That would be COOL!!
- After the return is received and inspected, you will get a smoke signal, I mean an email, informing you of approval or rejection based on the conditions above. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 10-12 days or the next lunar cycle.
- If your item is defective, it will be replaced and tossed into a landfill. If you need to exchange it for the same item, contact Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org. Original art can be exchanged, however there will be a “pain in the backside” fee of additional $ depending upon the particular mood you caught Cheryl in at the moment; and whether she was hungry….
- If you received a gift that was shipped directly to you, but you found it dreadful, you can return the gift for a credit. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. Although if you found this item not to your liking then GOOD LUCK finding something else!
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to hoard until they found a sucker to give it to, Cheryl will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return and total lack of graciousness. You may as well re-gift it at this point.
All returns should be sent to:
16012 Meridian Ave. N.
Shoreline WA 98133
- You will be responsible for your own shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. With exchanges you are also responsible for the shipping. That’s a TON of responsibilities right there! Are you up to it?!?!?
- When shipping items valued over $74.83, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. That’s a precise science there based on years of control groups and pitchers of margaritas.