SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM FOR MAY 2024 WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION INFO
ART 4 ANIMALS ~ OPENS MAY 4th
SAVE THE DATE!
I'm tremendously excited to collaborate with Woodland Park Zoo and Red Sky Gallery for a solo show featuring and benefitting the animals of the zoo and worldwide!
I will be donating half of my profits to help support the “Forests for All” campaign at Woodland Park Zoo. There will be a mix of boldly colored mixed media and large scale black and white oils. Here is a sneak peek at some of the art I’ve created for the show.
Rhino Nation 24x32 oil on aluminum
Not so Tiny Bubbles 11x30 oil on aluminum
Xerses the Magnificent 30x30 oil on aluminum
Marty 12x12 mixed media
Juniper 12x12 mixed media
SMITH & VALLEE GALLERY
MARCH IN MONTANA
Once again I will be displaying my art at the OUT WEST ART SHOW in Great Falls MT!
I will be in room number 164.
AN EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!
WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY IN MONTANA
Located in Kalispell MT near the threshold of Glacier National Park, Triple D offers a unique opportunity for animal artists, photographers and enthusiasts to observe and photograph difficult to spot wildlife in a natural setting.
Triple D is committed to animal conservancy, taking excellent care of their animals! With over 50 years experience working with wildlife and photographers, their skilled trainers are devoted to providing you with the most ideal settings and angles, while considering the ever important light.
November thru May are perfect times when the animals coats are glorious and thick for the winter months, making them perfect models. You will be blown away and come home with 1000’s of photo resources for your future projects.
- Photography with Cheryl King $800; $200 deposit required.
- Includes 6 species. Additional photo sessions are $175 per session/per participant
- Bring a friend! Accompanying non-photographers fee is $75 per person/per day
- Optional Digital Painting instruction by Cheryl for $250/pp
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Cheryl accepts Venmo/Paypal/Zelle with no extra charge. 3% charge when using credit card
- If Triple D cancels an event, your fees will be refunded immediately
- Individuals are responsible for the following: Travel fees, Lodging, meals and gratuities for wildlife staff
Triple D has a cozy log guest house on site with 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, WIFI, cable, kitchen, and laundry facilities for a nightly rate of $85 single or $95 per couple plus tax. First night deposit is required. There are also several hotels nearby as well as restaurants and grocery stores.
SPECIES TO CHOOSE FROM:
Foxes - Red, Cross and Gray
See more along with pics at TRIPLE D WILDLIFE
CONTACT CHERYL FOR REGISTRATION OR QUESTIONS:
206-271-5504 or firstname.lastname@example.org