This rescued Barred Owl goes by the name of Olivia. My goal in this painting was to keep some of the surrounding pine tree limbs that surrounded her as she sat perched upon her stump. The directional strokes I used in the background where intentional to add to her already surprised expression.
Metal and tile are the perfect surface to showcase Cheryl's digital hybrid paintings giving them a sleek modern touch! Images are infused onto the surface of aluminum or ceramic tile that has been treated with a special dye sublimation coating. Tiles are for décor only.
- Features a glossy coating and rounded edges
- UV resistant ink prevents fading
- Aluminum is shadow mounted and ready to hang
- Ceramic tile has easel back and also has hanging hardware
- Choose from 3 aluminum sizes: 12"x12" 16"x16" 20"x20"
- Choose from 2 ceramic sizes: 6"x6" and 8"x8"
- Each piece is signed on the back by Cheryl King
Definition of a Digital Hybrid Painting: A photo Cheryl has taken that she digitally paints on creating a piece of art that is part photo/part painting.
With each purchase Cheryl donates a portion of the profits to animal conservancy
Please allow approx. 10-14 days for delivery