Paul Donn, the silverback gorilla seen here, resides at the San Diego zoo. Cheryl photographed the parrots at a private aviary near Seattle. Bringing them together along with the blue butterflies gives this multilayered digital art a playful sense of the improbable, yet fantastical fun it would be if it really could happen! Creating a dialog with unlikely images is becoming a trademark of Cheryl’s hybrid artwork.
Metal and tile are the perfect surface to showcase Cheryl's digital hybrid paintings giving them a sleek modern touch! Images are infused onto the surface of aluminum or ceramic tile that has been treated with a special dye sublimation coating. Tiles are for décor only.
- Features a glossy coating and rounded edges
- UV resistant ink prevents fading
- Aluminum is shadow mounted and ready to hang
- Ceramic tile has easel back and hanging hardware
- Choose from 4 aluminum sizes: 12"x12" 16"x16" 20"x20" 30”x30”
- Choose from 2 ceramic sizes: 6"x6" and 8"x8"
- All pieces signed on the back by Cheryl
Definition of a Digital Hybrid Painting: A photo Cheryl has taken that she digitally paints on creating a piece of art that is part photo/part painting.
With each purchase Cheryl donates a portion of the profits to animal conservancy
These limited prints are custom-made so please allow 10-14 days for delivery